Articles Tagged with Family Law Lawyers

Published on:

In New Hampshire, child support orders can be modified to reduce or increase child support payments. There are two different situations when the parties subject to a child support order can request a modification. First, every three years the parties will automatically receive a notice informing them that they have the right at that time to request an adjustment. Second, you can request a modification when there is a substantial change in circumstances that makes the original order unfair.childsupport74-300x200

How Do I Show a Substantial Change in Circumstances?

Continue reading →

Contact Information